Detroit, Michigan
1.5

Let me begin by saying the product is good.Customer service is nonexistent.

The phone number provided is only voicemail. I have tried it several times, morning, noon, and night. Never has it even rang, just straight to a generic voicemail. I am being double billed by this company!

I am trying to get in touch with anyone regarding this, and all I have received is the finger of silence or ignorance. This is a subscription based order system. August 20 I paid for three months. September 2 they decided I would be charged for another three.

Nowhere near renewal time. I barely used the product to decide if it was worth $23.00 a month! Now I am paying $69.00 a month with no Ohio State Sales Tax being charged. I have tried various means of contacting Muhga Eltigani, owner, to find out why and correct the situation.

No response! BEWARE, this company is now double billing! Very little to no recourse! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

SILENCE!You get better Customer service at McDonald's and WalMart!

Review about: Naturall Club Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with NaturAll Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion